CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Deal directly with clients via phone, email and live chat
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Advise customers on company information, products, services and trading platforms
- Work towards building and maintaining a positive relationship with clients by providing a high-quality customer service
- Keep records of customer interactions and gather of customer feedback
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies, and handle changes renewals
- Handle of back office queries and obtain the necessary internal compliance information, contracts, documentation.
- Liaise with other departments for unresolved issues
- Previous experience in a Customer Support environment
- Previous experience in the Finance Industry is favorable but not a necessity.
- Degree holder in Economics, Finance, Business or any other relevant field
- Computer literacy, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems
- Fluency in English with excellent communications skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Availability to work evening shifts: 14:00 – 23:00