CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is the global leader in online, dynamic verification of identity and financial transactions via regulated e-payment instrument authentication. They are driving change in the way that payments and banking are done and creating real impact in the fintech industry.
They are looking for an Accountant to join their team at their office in Nicosia, Cyprus. the successful candidate should have 2 years working experience in a similar position and to be LCCI / CAT qualified.
- Book-keeping and maintenance of accounting record
- Preparing and submitting VAT and VIES returns
- Ensure proper financial records are kept and updated daily
- Bank reconciliations and administration of accounts receivable/payable
- Report directly to the Financial Controller
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- 2 years working experience in a similar position
- LCCI / CAT qualification is a must
- Solid experience and knowledge of VAT and VIES
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail with commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- High level of motivation
- Excellent computer literacy