CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, an international giant specializing in the development and marketing of well-known websites, and a leader in its field is on the lookout for Business/ Web Analyst Lead to join their outstanding team in Nicosia, Cyprus!
If you are looking for an amazing place to work, where you can have a great time and love your job, this is where you should be applying!
As a member of the Web Analytics team, the candidate will essentially analyse customer behaviour and implement necessary changes on a production in order to attract, convert and retain customers. Key daily tasks include:
- Analyse and monitor KPIs, review CPAs and campaigns performance
- Analyse revenue & ROI across a number of channels through in-depth analysis and web analytics
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on KPI’s, revenues, campaigns progress and affiliates
- Analyse and validate Web Metrics to give actionable insights to the Product Director.
- Work with the client relationships management team to build more efficient metrics on a daily basis
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Statistics, Actuarial Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or Business.
- At least 1-3 years professional experience in a similar key role (data or financial analyst, or analytical sales background)
- 1+ years of experience in Web Analytics (i.e.Google Analytics) and e-Commerce
- SQL Knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing
- Excellent communications skills, written and spoken
- Ability to identify problems and needs
- Additional tools: Power BI/Queries/Pivots, VBA
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements and sent in WORD format will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark the subject field: “Analyst”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client.
T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335