CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our Client, a property development company based in Paphos, we are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Quantity Surveyor. The Company remains committed to advance its capabilities and thrives in expanding and growing through innovation and excellence. If you are seeking the right opportunity to work within a team of passionate experts in such a flouring sector, then please apply today.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed to the project
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Prepare tender documents, budgets, bill of quantities and other documentation
- Issues certificates for payments
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of the constructors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- University graduate in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year experience in general construction as Quantity Surveyor or Civil Engineer
- In-depth understanding of constructing, materials, pricing and industry
- Strong working knowledge of Autocad and Microsoft Office programs
- Good command of Greek and English language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Competitive salary package included.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Thalia Tagkalaki, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.