CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Provide front of House and Reception services
- Handling reception duties with care, commitment and always in a courteous manner
- Telephone enquiries
- Handle couriers and post deliveries and collections
- Keep reception area neat and tidy
- General office duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with all members within the company and handle a busy reception des
Ability to accurately complete tasks assignments & responsibilities in timely manner.
Demonstrate a high level of initiative and be proactive.
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English
How to apply
To apply for the vacancy, please send your CV by referring to the subject the position you apply for, along with any covering letter to email@example.com, by September 30th 2019.
All applications will be treated in full confidence.