CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Our Client, a fast-expanding international payment solutions provider in Nicosia, is currently seeking to recruit a Client Onboarding KYC Specialist. The successfully candidate will be able to apply knowledge of credit risk guidelines, within fundamental concepts and procedures. If you're an experienced Underwriter seeking to evolve your career with a world leading company, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including audit requirements, confidentiality, AML/CTF, information security and data privacy of the Company’s customers and end users.
- Administration of the initial on-boarding and ongoing operational merchant due diligence and compliance.
- Contacting merchants, requesting, gathering and checking completeness of all merchant due diligence data, information and/or documentation required per Company Procedures.
- Verifying the data, documents and information.
- Setting up accurate and precise filing systems whether soft / hard copy.
- Summarizing status and compiling the information into pre- agreed formats for review by the Management.
- University Degree in Finance or related field
- A minimum of 2 years underwriting merchant accounts, client onboarding or underwriting experience
- Solid analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English language at a professional level
- Time management skills, good communication skills and negotiation ability
- Ability to communicate effectively with our client and business partners
- Our client offers a competitive salary package including private health insurance plan, performance bonus, continuous personal development and training opportunities and additional workplace perks.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.