CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
A global shipping and logistics company are currently looking for an experienced Logistics Officer with a background in sea freight. Our client is one of the largest companies within the industry making this a great opportunity for the successful person to join their Limassol office. With offices worldwide and over 9,000 people on their payroll, the company offers a wide range of shipping and logistics services. The successful candidate must have prior experience as a Logistics Officer and speak both Greek and English.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Offer quotations and proceed with bookings for transportation of goods by sea, air or road
- Provide specialised services on a 24/7 basis to customers operating in the oil and gas industry
- Visit the port and ensure that cargo operations are efficiently handled
- Be familiar with port and customs requirements and advise principals on customs formalities
- Organise and monitor all cargo movements and operations
- Close job files, prepare invoices and assist with collection of receivables
- To be available to work after office hours/ weekends/ holidays if needed
- Postgraduate degree (desired)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in related field
- Excellent written and verbal Greek and English
- Keen to complete tasks in an orderly way
- Adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective time management skills
- Team player (communication and interpersonal skills)
- Willingness to handle routine functions
- Willingness to work out of normal office hours
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.