CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Bybloserve Business Center Ltd seeks to employ a person for the vacancy of Office Administrator. The successful applicant will be in charge of dealing with company’s clients and coordinate office activities within the parameters of the Company’s objectives. The person will also be responsible for the maintenance and affairs of the company’s various properties.
· Dealing with company’s clients,
· Reviewing contracts
· Issuing invoices
· Maintaining professionalism in the workplace
· Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
· Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
· Create and update records and databases with clients, financial and other data (e.g. office expenses)
· Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
· Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
· At least two years of experience in office management procedures and basic accounting principles
· Qualification in Business Administration or secretarial studies or a relevant field will be considered as an advantage,
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.)
· Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
· Excellent verbal and written knowledge of Russian, English and Greek.
· Holder of Driving License
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Customer service attitude
A competitive package is offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV by referring to the subject, the position you apply for, along with any covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.