CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY 1060
GRS are working with a well-established FMCG company, who are currently looking for a Sales Analyst to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone to further their career with a large organisation that owns the rights to a number of world-wide brands in Cyprus. The successful candidate must be of an analytical mind and will be reporting to the IT Manager.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform sales analysis reports
- Complete/run pre-set sales reports
- Perform ad hoc sales analysis reports as requested
- Update sales in client evaluations so that informed decisions can be made
- Input master client data in the company’s software for new clients and existing clients
- Provide support in relation to salesmen handhelds
- Perform the month end discount procedures
- Similar experience as a sales analyst is a must
- Fluent in both Greek and English to business level
- Able to manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.