CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A global leader in the trading, shipping and distribution of petroleum products, are working with GRS to recruit an Operations Officer for their Limassol office. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role, with knowledge of the shipping industry and international trade principals. You will oversee the production of goods and/or provision of services ensuring an organizationally efficient and customer focused service. If you have the necessary skills and experience and are looking to join a company who value each of their employees, their talents and contributions, supporting both professional and personal growth, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Operations Officer position.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arrange and plan all loadings and deliveries of containers throughout all stages from the loading point up to the end-client (e.g. booking, documentary instructions, follow up, claim handling etc.).
- Cooperate and liaise with shipping lines, insurance companies freight forwarders, suppliers and customers as well as the coordinating with the Supply Chain and Sales Department.
- Issuance of purchase and sales contracts and PFIs along with any other document on demand.
- Continuously update the Company’s records through the Company’s software (i.e. SAP, summary loadings, any other provided follow up file).
- Responsible for all the shipping aspects: ensure coordination and correspondence with vessels.
- Regularly check and review the invoices to ensure the correct matching with the PO (e.g. freight, insurance, inspection, purchases) and updating the SAP software.
- Arrange for the collection of all third-party documents (including B/L, certificates of quality and/or quantity, insurance, etc.) along with documentation from suppliers and preparation of related documentation to customers.
- University Degree in Logistics, Business or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Fully fluent in English with any other language being advantageous.
- Computer Skills: very good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of SAP would be favourable.
- Experience handling multi-modal logistics / containers / trucks etc.
- Experience in vessel bulk loadings with petroleum and petrochemical products will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with ability to handle large amount of information at any given point.
- Attention to detail, meticulous and dedicated person, highly customer orientated
- Benefits include 13th salary, medical insurance and lunch allowance.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Ross Pitman at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.