CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
GRS are seeking to recruit highly motivated Real Estate Agents for an established real estate company to be based in Nicosia. The successful candidate must have minimum 2 years’ previous working experience in a similar role and be fluent in both Greek and English. This is a great opportunity to join an established and forward - thinking company. If you are looking to develop your career and you have the necessary qualifications for this position, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting meetings to promote and execute Property Sales, both independently and jointly with other team members
- Promoting the company’s properties through various social media channels
- Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 2 years’ previous working experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Greek and English, both oral and written
- Excellent knowledge of the Nicosia market
- Eligible to work in Cyprus
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.