CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well-established Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit a number of fluent Chinese-Speakers to join their expanding team of professionals in Nicosia to provide back-office support to various departments within The Group. Full training will be provided by our client for these vacancies.
- Supporting various departments as and when required from an administrative perspective.
- Assisting with Translation requests internally (Chinese to English and Vice Versa).
- Assisting with Compliance/KYC checks for potential new clients.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Any other adhoc projects as requested by Management.
- Educated to degree level in Business Administration or related field.
- Fluency in Chinese & English (Written & Spoken) is essential.
- Any previous administration or relevant office experience will be considered highly advantageous, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills are essential.
- We welcome applications from both EU and Non-EU Status holders.