CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
St. Elena is a small boutique hotel located in a peaceful residential area of down town Larnaca offering a calm retreat for its guests.
It has a limited capacity of guests (22 rooms) and as such relies on communicative, friendly staff.
We are seeking to hire a full time General Manager to take over the operation of the hotel.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Daily operations and management.
- Supervising and managing staff.
- Managing reservations and reservation system.
- Managing reservation platforms (booking.com, expedia, etc).
- Other relevant duties as required by the post.
- At least 2 years relevant previous experience.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language (additional language will be considered an advantage).
- IT proficiency.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.