CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A new opportunity has become available for a Business Development Manager with a fast-growing company working in the international payment software industry. This is a newly-created position and will be based in the company’s Limassol office.
The Business Development Manager will report directly to the CEO and will be one of the pioneering members of our Client’s Cypriot team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Expand the business to all forex e-commerce and other verticals markets such as travel, media etc. to support company’s annual strategies;
• Execute company’s business development plan by acquiring new customers/merchants, and retaining/maintaining relationship with top customer/merchant for accomplishing regional sales target;
• Develop business relationship/potential partnerships merchants and trading platforms, service providers, industry associations, Medias and affiliates in cross-border e-commerce
• Support and present at marketing events organized by Marketing Department and Business Development Department and attend likewise events in cross-border e-commerce industry.
Qualifications and Education/Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree qualification and above
• 5+ years of experience of hands-on sales and/or business development toward FX operators or with credit card processing provider. Experience with ecommerce sellers/industry is a plus.
• Proven track records and high familiarity in global Fintech markets; access to industry related resources is an advantage
• Experience in cross-border e-commerce, online B2B, or familiarity with risk control of cross-border transactions is preferred
• Excellent in communication, professional in English writing and speaking skills
• High interpersonal skill
• Willing to travel, abilities to work independently with highly self-motivated and innovative mind
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an international company where professional and personal commitment will be rewarded within a merit-based career progression structure, all within a fast-growing, dynamic organization.
An attractive remuneration package, together with a fun and collaborative working atmosphere, will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com, or you can call 25 107 521 for a confidential discussion.