CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A new opportunity has become available for an Account Manager with a fast-growing company working in the international payment software industry. This is a newly-created position and will be based in the company’s Limassol office. The role will report directly to the Head of Account Management.
The Account Manager will be responisbile for ensuring that clients are optimally benefiting from the software solutions, products and services offered by the company.
Responsibilities will include:
• Client Relationship Management- Initiate frequent communication with your portfolio of accounts to learn about the client’s business, their goals and strategies, and their points of pain in order to identify opportunities to better leverage the relationship
• Client Training – train clients on the best use of software to match their business needs, and notify clients of software upgrades and schedule training on new features for the client’s staff
• Client Communication – Create awareness of product features, new product launches, services and offerings, and share relevant industry news in order to maintain a close professional and strategic relationship with clients
• Maintain a high level of client satisfaction through effective client support and problem determination
• Act as the primary point of contact for our Key Accounts who require general technical support and requests related to our proprietary software, effectively delegate and manage these support items and ensure that the client’s needs are met
• Analyze the technical issues identified by clients and thorough analysis and/or escalating to technical support determine the cause of these technical issues. Keep the client informed on the results of the analysis and ensure that the issue is resolved within an appropriate timeframe
• Resolve basic technical problems and general “how-to” questions
Qualifications and Education/Experience:
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in Account Management, Customer Service or Business Development in the online payments industry
• University/College degree in business or related field
• Strong client relationship management skills
• Excellent problems solving skills.
• Ability to understand and communicate basic technical problems and resolutions clearly to both a technical and non-technical audience
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Knowledge and understanding of HTML/ CSS is considered an asset
• Excellent verbal and written English communication
• Exceptional knowledge of the Internet and how users interact with content
• Understanding of search engine queries and directory sites
• Previous experience working with different CRM systems and/or in-house software programs in the payment industry
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Eager and willing to overcome challenges
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive, and fun environment
• Must possess a strong work ethic
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an international company where professional and personal commitment will be rewarded within a merit-based career progression structure, all within a fast-growing, dynamic organization.
An attractive remuneration package, together with a fun and collaborative working atmosphere, will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply for this position, send your CV to cristo@eaglefernrecruitment, or you can call 25 107 521 for a confidential discussion.