CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
An integrated maritime solutions leader, with a strong heritage in the shipping industry, are working with GRS to recruit an Executive Assistant for their Limassol office. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar senior support role within the HR field. You will be supporting the HR Director in a diverse range of activities ensuring the smooth operation of the HR function. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Executive Assistant position.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a Project Manager for group HR projects i.e. company development initiatives such as the evaluation of HR programmes.
- Build reports and presentations by collecting and analysing available data from various platforms and databases.
- Research organisation development areas to help shape strategy and policies or to introduce new technology or solutions.
- Ensure compliance and risk management on HR matters.
- Maintain and administer HR IT platforms and databases.
- Maintain and administer external sites for the purpose of ensuring relevant employer branding and effective recruitment.
- Perform administrative and coordination work to assist HR Director.
- Project-lead and coordinate training and development materials and initiatives and conduct support research and reporting.
- Support, administer and implement HR policies to meet global organisational requirements
- Work closely with HR Director and wider team to deliver people strategy and organisational changes and design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Information Technology Management for Business, Human Resources or any related field.
- A minimum of five years of increasingly responsible experience in Business Administration or Human Resources, with a focus on project management being advantageous
- Excellent communication and presentation skills coupled with organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computers, Microsoft business applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel, and Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- High fluency in English with other languages being considered as favourable.
- Benefits include 13th salary, medical insurance, annual bonus and gym membership.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Ross Pitman at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.