CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established company providing support services to the Oil & Gas Sector, we are seeking to recruit a highly organised, capable and customer-focused Customer Service Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals based in Larnaca.
- Managing large amounts of incoming calls.
- Identifying and assessing customer’s need to achieve satisfaction.
- Answering questions concerning products and services and providing information about company’s policies and procedures.
- Handling Complaints and providing appropriate solutions.
- Following up to ensure resolution of inquiries.
- Placing orders and customer inquiries.
- Opening and maintaining customer accounts by recording account information.
- Providing assistance to Managers and Departments.
- Assisting in daily office needs and activities including gatekeeping, conference set-ups and greeting visitors.
- University or Diploma Degree would be considered as an advantage.
- 2-5 years of experience in relevant position.
- Excellent command of both Greek and English language (oral and written).
- Knowledge of Russian would be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high level of proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong telephone handling skills and active listening.
- Knowledge of Customer Service Principles.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Positive personality with a well-mannered approach.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and ability to prioritise own workload.
- Initiative and discrete.
- Able to work independently and as a team.