CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, an international property services company seeks to employ a sales executive for their Limassol office. If you have experience in dealing with developers and contractors, are fluent in English and Greek with the desire to grow the brand and build connections in the real estate market, then this is the opportunity for you. In return, you will be a key member of a growing team with good prospects and a great environment.
- Approaching developers, contractors and large companies
- Maintaining a database of existing and potential clients
- Visiting potential clients and promoting the company services
- Travelling island wide
- Experience in property, real estate sales
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. Greek should be spoken
- Computer literate
- Drivers license
- A real go-getter with the desire to surpass expectations
The client is based in Limassol and offers a competitive salary with good commissions and bonus structure. You would need to use your own car but petrol and mileage costs will be covered.