CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding, global Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and knowledgeable RTO Officer responsible for monitoring the reception and transmission of orders to ensure proper execution for both clients with the company and company with liquidity providers.
- Monitor liquidity and prices that the Company is offering across multiple products and asset classes.
- Monitoring reception and transmission of orders to ensure proper execution for both, clients with the company and company with liquidity providers.
- Monitor company’s hedging operations.
- Perform Reconciliations.
- Applies Company’s “Order Execution Policy”.
- Ensure that accounts are accurately monitored and recorded.
- Ability to interpret policies and procedures in the financial markets.
- Work independently and in teams.
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or equivalent.
- CySEC Advanced certification.
- At least 2 years solid dealing experience in Forex and Equities.
- Ability to meet deadlines and respond when under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge and experience of MT5 platform.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of PrimeXM or OneZero is an advantage.