CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ largest and most highly respected Banking Institutions, we are seeking to recruit a suitably experienced and well-qualified Credit Risk Systems Analyst to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia.
- Develops models/ implements (statistical/econometric) in order to assess borrower’s credit worthiness in a reliable and objective way for retail and corporate customers (credit scoring).
- Maintains credit rating systems and improves models / systems based on feedback from a periodic assessment of their separation / predictive capacity so that their results are valid and acceptable from the supervisory authorities.
- Prepares relevant guidelines, procedures and manuals for models / systems, based on the Model Governance of the Bank, aiming at more efficient use / exploitation of the systems.
- Develops and implements advanced methodologies in line with the Guidelines of the European Central Bank and the Central Bank of Cyprus for improved credit risk management (IRB Approach / Basel).
- Designs and develops Early Warning Indicators, Strategic Defaults and Portfolio Segmentation models to manage the Bank portfolio’s credit risk and support banking units for the implementation of the Arrears Management Directive.
- Analyzes the results of credit risk systems for the preparation of studies and longitudinal / comparative analysis of the retail and corporate banking lending portfolio in order to provide reliable and timely information on the Bank's portfolio status for the front line personnel and senior management.
- Calculates the amount of provisions for doubtful debtors; develops models for Probability of Default, Loss Given Default and Exposure at Default and prepares calculations and reports for supervisory authorities on stress testing exercises. In addition prepares reports for internal simulation exercises of expected and stressed tests. The aim is to properly perform the stress testing exercises as described in the methodologies of the European Central Bank.
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Actuarial, Data Science or Financial Engineering.
- Master Degree or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics or Actuarial, Data Science or Financial Engineering.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be considered an advantage.
- Good Knowledge of data mining statistical tools (such as SAS, E-views) will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (MS word, Εxcel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written.
- Advanced Programming skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and results oriented.
- Ability to take initiative and demonstrate research interest.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Teamwork and collaboration.