CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our Client is a well-established investment firm within the FX industry and they are currently looking for a Back Office Officer. The successful candidate should have a great command in English.
- Process applications for the opening of new client’s accounts into the Company’s software.
- Amend existing Client Accounts (i.e. Valid Documents, updated information).
- Amend client’s accounts (e.g. leverage, profile etc.) into the Company’s software.
- Process Power of attorney’s sent by clients.
- Provide information to Clients and prospects regarding the Company and guiding them on how to open an account.
- Answer all emails received from clients regarding queries on account opening process as well as amending existing accounts.
- Implement strong Know Your Client procedure to all potential and existing Clients.
- Validate provided documentation with an independent third party electronic verification provider (e.g. World Check, etc.).
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is collected and update the Company’s software about the collection of these documents.
- Keep client records (i.e. agreements, ID documents, investor questionnaire, Know Your Client information) in electronic form.
- Forward financial matters and requests to the Accounting Department.
- Liaise with the Head of Back office for any queried issues.
- Assist in answering all emails received from clients regarding queries on corporate account opening process as well as amending existing accounts.
- 8 hour rotation of shifts 08:00-16:00, 09:00-17:00,16:00-00:00.
- University Degree is an advantage but not a must.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Focused, detail orientated, problem solver.
- Any knowledge of FX industry is considered an advantage.