CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our Client, a construction company based in Larnaca, we are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Civil Engineer. The Company remains committed to advance its capabilities and thrives in expanding and growing through innovation and excellence. If you are seeking the right opportunity to work within a team of passionate experts in such a flouring sector, then pleased apply today.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Do feasibility assessments and site inspections
- Develop detailed designs
- Prepare and implement project plans
- Research and provid estimates for projects
- Monitor and optimise production processes and regulatory compliance
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction or program modifications
- Make recommendations or present alternative solutions to problems
- Confidently liaise with clients and other professional subcontractors
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or any related field
- A minimum of 5 years industry knowledge
- Registered in Cyprus scientific and technical chamber (ETEK)
- Approved by EXYPP (Departments of Labour Inspection)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with high level of accuracy in calculations and design
- Good knowledge of Greek and English
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time
- Driving license (ability to travel to the sites across Cyprus)
- Competitive salary package including car and mobile alliance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Thalia Tagkalaki, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.