CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and international Research and Development company that develop cutting-edge technology solutions, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and capable Customer Service Manager to join their expanding team of professionals based in Larnaca. The successful candidate will be responsible for improving customer service experience, creating engaged customers and helping to facilitate organic growth for the company.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Mentor and develop customer service employees and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools (SAP/CRM).
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field.