CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and international Research and Development company that develop cutting-edge technology solutions, we are seeking to recruit an experienced, organised and capable Production Planner to join their expanding team of professionals based in Larnaca. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring production runs on schedule and within budget.
- Coordinate production workflow for multiple products.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.).
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff.
- Proven experience as production planner.
- Excellent knowledge of production planning.
- Experience in MRP (Manufacturing resource planning).
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems.
- Good at math and statistical skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- High school diploma as Industrial and management engineering or similar.