CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced, dynamic Closing Officer to be based in Nicosia.
- Responsible for the collation and review of all the necessary documentation to complete an asset sale.
- Liaises with the Land Registry, Town Planning and Tax Authorities as appropriate.
- Manages and monitors subcontractors to ensure timely execution of the asset disposals.
- Review of marketing activity of Subcontractors.
- Reporting of the closing progress to senior management.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a sales role in real estate or another sector (e.g. paralegal).
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Organizational and time-management skills.