CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
A CySEC regulated Cypriot Investment Firm are currently looking for a Spanish Customer Support Officer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a company which was established over 10 years ago with their office in easy access to the highway in Limassol. The successful candidate must have prior experience working in customer support role within Forex and be fluent in both Spanish and English.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide frontline support for client interactions covering telephone, e-mail and online media
- Act as the “first line of defense” to identify, escalate and manage potential risk
- Perform, deliver and contribute to a variety of onboarding procedures as and when required
- Perform ongoing monitoring to meet regulatory guidelines and standards
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement in the team
- Report on relevant trends and insights as they relate to client queries, complaints and potential opportunities
- Minimum of 1 years proven experience working in a customer service role
- Ability to work shifts in order to cover the South American Market (Afternoon Shift from 4pm, Night Shift from 12am)
- Proficiency in English and Spanish, to a business level is a must
- Proven experience in account opening in a regulated industry preferred
- Proven experience in the Financial Services industry preferred
- Good understanding of foreign exchange, derivatives, margin FX, index & precious metals brokerage industry strongly preferred
- Knowledge of MT4 platform preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
- Positive team player
- Focused on developing both self and others across the organisation
- 13th Salary
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.