CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Analyse and monitor KPIs, review CPAs and campaigns performance
- Analyse revenue & ROI across a number of channels through in-depth analysis and web analytics
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on KPI’s, revenues, campaigns progress and affiliates
- Analyse and validate Web Metrics to give actionable insights to the Product Director.
- Work with the client relationships management team to build more efficient metrics on a daily basis
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Statistics, Actuarial Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or Business.
- At least 1-3 years professional experience in a similar key role (data or financial analyst, or analytical sales background)
- 1+ years of experience in Web Analytics (i.e.Google Analytics) and e-Commerce
- SQL Knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing
- Excellent communications skills, written and spoken
- Ability to identify problems and needs
- Additional tools: Power BI/Queries/Pivots, VBA