CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients who offers proprietary, self-developed customer management software solutions to their group which is an independent energy supplier with operations in Germany, Cyprus and the UK., we are seeking to recruit a Full Stack Software Development Engineer for their team in Limassol.
- You will work as a full stack software development engineer implementing projects within the organization.
- You will have a key role in the design and implementation of software modules and converting stakeholder requirements into working systems.
- You should be able to understand business requirements, propose and implement a high quality software solution for existing as well as new software systems in a team-based agile environment.
- Your work will help our business be more efficient, provide a better customer service, and add business value to our group.
- University degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Technology or other comparable qualifications
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Knowledge in effective database access strategies and handling of huge amounts of data
- Development of software components for core business logic using Java, the Spring framework and JPA (Hibernate)
- Solid knowledge of XML, REST and SOAP technologies
- Experience in handling of complex SQL statements
- Refactoring skills and the ability to understand systems from the code
- High level of quality awareness and knowledge about software testing strategies, especially writing unit tests
- Knowledge of principles of version control/configuration management especially Git
- Team player and ability to work in cross functional teams according to the principles of Agile software engineering
- Openness and flexibility in dealing with new challenges
- Solutions oriented, service based and customer oriented approach to all tasks
- Excellent communication skills and command of English language
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting attitude
- Attention to detail
- Strong affinity to general rules of modern software engineering
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Additional (nice to have) requirements
- Coding knowledge and experience with C# and WPF
- Coding knowledge and experience with Angular 2
- Knowledge and experience with continuous integration
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Ability to communicate in German is considered as a plus
- Experience working with remotely-located/virtual teams
- Knowledge of ticketing systems such as Atlassian Jira
- Experience with knowledge documentation systems like Confluence
- Interest and participation in open source development, innovation, coding events is considered as a plus
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted