CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients an award-winning Forex and commodities broker company, providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients, we are seeking to recruit a Social Media Executive to join their team in Larnaca.
- Interacting with online forums, communities, blogs and message boards to generate exposure, publicity and traffic
- Update relevant company information through social media
- Monitor all social media posts and reply accordingly
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company websites
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the websites
- Create reports for social media usage and analyse for improved usage
- Implementing and overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Manage social media campaigns and promotional strategies
- Suggest improvements for the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all online marketing
- Conduct and evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor analysis
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in social media
- Develop social media growth through likes, shares, engagements, etc.
- Monitoring trends in social media tools and manage changes accordingly
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- University Degree in a relevant field
- 1 -2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience within an FX or financial business will be considered an advantage
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted