CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
2nd Floor - Office 201
On behalf of one of our clients an Online Trading company, we are seeking to recruit a Full Stack Developer (.Net + Angular) to join their team in Limassol.
- Develop sophisticated web-based application
- Develop Single Page Web Application using leading-edge web technologies
- Work closely with Software Engineers, Project Manager, HTML developers, QA and Backend Team Leader.
- Expert in .NET development
- Solid knowledge of Angular 2.0 framework
- Deep understanding of OOP /SPA / S.O.L.I. D principles
- Client-side design patterns
- Experience with Git version control software
- Experience with RESTful web services
- 2+ years continuous development as .NET Developer is preferable
- Hands-on Agile Software Development approach
- Experience with testing methodologies (unit tests, integration tests, mocks, etc)
- Good command of the English language.
- Russian and Greek languages is an advantage.
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary,
- Relocation package,
- Visa arrangements for the employee and family members (if applicable),
- Medical and life insurance,
- Provident fund,
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria,
- In-house gym with personal trainer,
- Discount card for several services and products.
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted