CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients an Online Trading company, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Software Test Engineer to join their team in Limassol.
- Functional testing of client-side and server-side products
- Bugs and features verification, manual and automated regression testing
- Interaction with development and support team to improve the quality of the finished product
- Improvement proposals in technology, tools and process to conduct more efficient testing of software products.
- University degree
- Knowledge of methods and processes used in testing of software
- Good command of the English language
- Developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Experience in some of the following will be considered an advantage:
o Java programming
o C# programming
o Test automation
o Agile methodology
o CRM or ERP
o Forex industry
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Relocation package and visa arrangements for an employee and family members (if applicable)
- Provident fund
- Medical insurance and life assurance
- Discount card for several services and products
- In-house gym with a personal trainer
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria.
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted