CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
An innovative development company making fun mobile applications is seeking to recruit a Graphic Designer for their Larnaca offices. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Graphic Design preferably in mobile game applications. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing IT company with flexible working hours and an attractive remuneration package. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Larnaca based Graphic Designer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- A minimum of 2 years graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field.
- Fluent in English with Russian being highly favourable.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
- Benefits include flexible working hours, medical insurance and an attractive remuneration package.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Ross Pitman at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number