CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
An innovative development company making fun mobile applications is seeking to recruit a Unity Developer for their Larnaca offices. The successful candidate will experience in Unity technology with a good understanding of mobile game development principles. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing IT company with flexible working hours and an attractive remuneration package. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Larnaca based Unity Developer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
- Familiarity with level design and planning.
- Experience with game physics and particle systems.
- A good knowledge of mobile game development principles.
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage.
- Prior experience in team development.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools.
- Benefits include flexible working hours, medical insurance and an attractive remuneration package.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Ross Pitman at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.