CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Our Client, a long established and reputable Technology Company, differentiating themselves by having a digital-first mindset in their way to meet consumers and transform transactions into meaningful interactions, are currently seeking to recruit a Software Engineer in Thessaloniki responsible for developing codes under the guidance of a senior resources, helping to ensure that the projects are completed on time. The successful candidate will also be responsible for unit testing, debugging new and/or existing software, performance tuning. If you would like to work with a leading software provider, advancing your skills within a highly professional and dynamic environment, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop code based on the specifications provided
- Participate in code development by actively writing code and conducting unit testing
- Support the QA processes
- Work with the development team to troubleshoot development environment, production environment, performance tune and optimise code
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Fluency in English language at a professional level
- Programming knowledge/experience using any of the given programming languages: Java”/ C#/.Net
- Knowledge to HTML5, Angular will be considered an additional advantage
- Experience with SQL and any RDBMs e.g. Oracle, SQL Server
- Flexibility to travel (approximately 20%)
- Working knowledge of SaaS architecture and deployment will be considered an additional advantage
- Our client offers an attractive remuneration package including 13th and 14th salary, medical and life insurance and Discretionary Rewards Program.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Thalia Tagkalaki, Thalia@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.