CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, an innovative and fast thinking company that provides state of the art secure electronic payment solutions for clients worldwide is looking for a Business Development Officer to join their team of professionals!
- Develop the market and create new contacts/ leads
- Visit customers/merchants/leads on a casual/daily basis promoting/soliciting the company’s services.
- Increase the awareness and clientele of the company.
- Conduct DD and KYC gathering for the applications completed.
- Maintain relations with existing or perspective merchants.
- undertake public relations with KBIs and monitor their performance;
- act as account Officer for KBIs and PR network;
- schedule and book business meetings;
- hold and update daily performance, target data, as well as assist in marketing activities coordination;
- Analyse market data and review competition;
- Create market analysis reports based on SWOT and PESTEL, as well as make presentations to leads with the Branch Managers of the Company.
- Ensure that successful leads are smoothly converted into merchants with the Account Manager of the Company, complete merchant application package.
- Report to the company managers the findings and progress of the business development activities on a daily/weekly basis, or as otherwise instructed from the management.
- Conduct pre-assessment and underwriting process and approval. This includes merchant pre-assessment evaluation, and full report to the Regional Partner & Director of the Company.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English language, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of Russian language will be considered as advantage
· Competitive Salary
· 13th salary
· Private Medical Insurance
· Provident Fund Scheme
· Work with an amazing international team of professionals!
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements and sent in WORD format will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: email@example.com
Please mark the subject field: “BDO”