CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
FRESH COMPUTER SCIENCE GRADUATES MAY APPLY!
Junior Implementation Engineer
Our client, ranked #1 in digital payment processing software since 2009 and a leader in digital wallet software since 2016 has a new opening in Nicosia up for grab for the lucky candidate!
The Junior Implementation Engineer configures, tests and ensures support of the WAY4 solution deliveries, according to the requirements analysis. Typically, a Junior Implementation Engineer works on strict plan under supervision of a senior colleague. He/She implements the requirements for each delivery assignment while meeting the company business objectives.
What you would be doing:
· Participate in and perform requirements analysis
· Configure WAY4 Software to the needs of the customer
· Develop custom components of WAY4 independently or with support of the team lead
· Perform quality assurance based on the needs of the project
· Identify defects in the system, resolve incidents and support the testing process of customers/projects
· Deliver WAY4 software/components to customers based on project objectives
· Support WAY4 software installed at customers
What our ideal candidate would look like:
· Strong educational background in Information Technology. A degree in Computer Science or related field preferably 2.1 or over 6.5/10. MSc will be considered an advantage
· Fresh graduates are encouraged however 1-2 years’ experience within the industry will be an advantage
· Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including to communicate technical ideas clearly effectively and convincingly
· Ability to work in teams and with people of varying abilities and backgrounds
· Analytical thinking and problem-solving
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly and correctly
· Able to troubleshoot and identify technical issues quickly
· Willingness to travel abroad for projects
· Strong knowledge of Database (Oracle preferred) and PL/SQL
· Basic programming knowledge in Java
· Administrative skills on a Unix platform (preferred)
· Knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP
· Flexible working hours
· Free Breakfast daily
· Full Private Medical Insurance
· Provident Fund Scheme
· Yearly bonuses
· Yearly salary increases
· Paid parking
· And so much more…
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements and sent in WORD format will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark the subject field: “Implementation”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client.
T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335