CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- The management and development of our existing marketing team to ensure execution of our current marketing activities.
- Recruit, build, manage and motivate a marketing team.
- Working with our development team, you’ll manage our websites to improve customer experience, usability and online visibility – measured through SEO & ORM.
- Project manage the build and release of new local company websites, including new offices and new products. These new websites should be created with SEO and ORM front of mind.
- Measure the success of digital marketing campaigns using internal data and external tools such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads & Google Analytics.
- Manage our lead generation campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads & Facebook Ads. Alongside the creation of highly converting PPC campaigns you’ll also be expected to manage the allocation of the leads you generate and ensure they’re converting through to a sale.
- Ensure our social media channels are kept up-to-date with relevant and engaging material, with the intention of growing engagement rates and network size. You should have experience with Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Instagram.
- With our existing team, you’ll be required to manage monthly internal and external email campaigns.
- You’ll be responsible for our content marketing strategy, ensuring that it’s in-line with the overall marketing objectives whilst also addressing current financial trends and regulatory changes. Working with our head content writer, you’ll assist with blog creation, video creation and outreach.
- Degree in marketing or a professional qualification equivalent.
- Industry recognised qualifications such as CIM preferred.
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing. Financial services experience a bonus.
- In-depth knowledge of lead generation through digital marketing. Experience with Google Ads & Facebook Ads required.
- In-Depth understanding of content marketing and SEO.
- A strong analytical mind to analyse data, metrics and trends to translate them into actionable insights.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to deliver projects on time.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- A passionate, positive, can do attitude, highly valued