CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
BDO Ltd is the Cyprus’ member firm of BDO International, the fifth largest accountancy network in the world, with presence in Nicosia and Limassol, 100 professionals and a wide range of audit, tax, accounting and advisory services.
We value each individual and we want you to realise your aspirations. With the challenge and support offered you will be able to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality. Working at BDO enhances your professional development at all stages of your career.
Due to our sustained growth, we are looking for high caliber TAX (senior/supervisor position) to join the dynamic and rapidly expanding TAX team in Limassol.
· Providing tax advisory services to clients.
· Preparing tax computations and tax returns (TD1, TD4, TD7, IR59, IR63 etc).
· Handling clients’ tax matters with the Tax Office.
· Preparation of VAT returns.
· Communication of tax/VAT risks to the clients in a timely manner.
· Preparation of personal accounts for individuals.
· Excellent academic qualifications University Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Applied Statistics/Risk Management or a related field with overall grade of 7.0 for Cyprus Universities, 2:1 for British Universities and 3.3 for American Universities.
· Qualified or semi-qualified ACA or ACCA student.
· At least 2-3 years of experience in similar position.
· Sufficient knowledge of Taxisnet.
· Excellent use, both oral and written, of English and Greek language). Knowledge of Russian language will be considered additional advantage.
· Excellent IT literacy (Caseware (knowledge is prerequisite), Excel, Word etc).
· Knowledge of Caseware Tax Forms will be considered as an advantage.
· Able to work under tight and continuous deadlines.
· Excellent inter-personal skills.