CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, an international giant specializing in the development and marketing of well-known websites, and a leader in its field is on the lookout for Russian Speaking Caption Editor to join their outstanding team in Nicosia, Cyprus!
If you are looking for an amazing place to work, where you can have a great time and love your job, this is where you should be applying!
- Must be able to produce high quality transcripts for television shows and movies
- Produce highly accurate (98%+) closed captions while adhering to a specific set of guidelines
- Reviewing captions/subtitles to eliminate errors in content, placement, and timing
- Understand client policies and provide feedback
- Synchronize transcript with video/audio recordings
- Other related duties as assigned
- Have excellent Russian grammar, spelling, and comprehension skills
- Have excellent English grammar, spelling, and comprehension skills
- Proficiency with Windows Office programs, including Excel and Word
- Motivated, takes initiative, high attention to detail
- Excellent time management, able to work independently
- Be able to work fast paced work environment to meet project deadlines on time
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Video/audio transcription skills would be considered an advantage
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark the subject field: “Caption”
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client.
T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335