CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• Administer and maintain systems support for software, hardware, servers and printers, test, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve all problems.
• Ensuring proper and smooth operation of our platforms.
• Assisting with the administration of database management systems, networking operations and specifically Apple operating systems.
• Performing routine audits of systems and software, and resolving any problems identified.
• Providing support and training to staff when required on IT related issues.
• Liaising with external associates for problem solving.
• Reading product specifications and working with several outsourcing contractors / vendors.
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering or any other relevant field.
• Previous experience in an IT related field will be considered as an advantage.
• Experience or familiarity with working with Relational Databases.
• Experience or familiarity with AngularJS, TypeScript and responsive web design implementation will be considered as an advantage.
• Knowledge or experience with the MongoDb and Redis databases will be considered as an advantage.
• Hands on experience with MEAN stack or other modern frameworks is a plus.
• Knowledge of CMS platforms.
• Familiarity using GIT for source code management is preferred.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Proactive and efficient with strong organisational skills.
• Ability to multitask, prioritise and work independently.
• Excellent knowledge of the English language (both verbal & in writing) - any other language will be considered as an advantage.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman,email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.