CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well-known and respected Telecommunications Providers with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced CRM & Integrations Manager to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will be in charge of managing the CRM and Integrations Section, which is responsible for managing the CRM, ERP, Order Management, Middleware and provisioning systems as well as having the key role in running transformation projects for related systems based on latest technology and architecture in terms of Open source software as well as Microservices and DevOps concepts.
- Manages the workflow within the Section, the distribution of work between resources for system/application integrations.
- Technical leading for CRM transformation project.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development, deployment and support of CRM, ERP, Order Management, Middleware and provisioning systems as well as related internal and external integrations.
- Responsible for the construction, updates and upholding for contracts, SLA and KPIs.
- Responsible for Managing Products and Services process with business team to secure high quality and timely development and launching of new products and service.
- Allocates tasks according to requirements, team responsibilities and staff capabilities.
- Produces plans according to overall business planning and ensures business matters are properly represented.
- Coordinate activities involving other functions in order to insure successful completion of cross functional projects.
- Responsible for the maintenance of applications and management tools version control.
- Follow up the security level, and ensure that security and integrity procedures are applied according to the set procedures.
- Team management to secure best utilization of existing calibres as well as enriching team technical and soft skill.
- BSc (Bachelor) in Computing Science or Engineering, MBA or Masters will be considered as advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Software Development and IT Systems Integrations (especially in CRM system), 2 of which in a managerial/supervision level.
- Proven experience in CRM transformation project.
- Knowledge of infrastructure and network technologies and principles.
- Advanced communication, management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent business requirements gathering and analysis skills.
- Understanding of CRM, order management, provisioning, billing and service level support.
- Project management skills as well as deep understanding of agile concepts, practices and tools.
- Understanding of DevOps concepts and experience in related tools.
- 1Good experience in Containers and related orchestration software (ex: Docker, Kubernetes).
- 1Deep understanding of Microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of Open source Software concepts.
- Understanding telecom technology, telecom networks, telecom definitions and telecom principles will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluency in English.