CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well-known and respected Telecommunications Providers with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a technically strong and hard-working Software Developer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will assist in the day-to-day design and development of new software applications as well as the maintenance of existing software applications.
- Gathering and analysis of business requirements.
- Create, customize and integrate software applications.
- Troubleshoot and support software systems.
- Setup, monitor and administrate software systems.
- Enhancing existing CRM systems performance and KPIs.
- University education in a Computer Science or relevant.
- 2+ years of hands on programming experience.
- Strong knowledge of Java, PHP or Node.js.
- Strong Experience on SQL Databases.
- Experienced in Agile methodology (Scrum / Kanban).
- Experienced in JIRA.
- Knowledge of Git.
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks.
- Experience in Continuous Delivery will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with Event Sourcing and CQRS will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with containers (Docker) will be considered an advantage.