CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
DCS (Durable concrete solutions) ltd is the leading flooring company based in Limassol. We are seeking experienced flooring setters to join our team.
- Basic knowledge of building materials & trades.
- Be able to work in and have experience with epoxy materials.
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions.
- Ability to read a map or GPS.
- Possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Must know how to use hand tools including a tape measure and chalk line.
- Ability to use equipment and tools unique to each type of flooring being installed.
- Must be able to work on hands and knees to install flooring products.
- Flexible schedule to work evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Must possess all the necessary tools to perform the work described.
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift
- Physically able to lift up to 25Kg or more
- Good verbal and written communication either English or Greek
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently
- Must follow all health and safety procedure and regulations as dictated by the organisation
Please contact 97744306 to book an interview or send your CV to email@example.com
A minimum of 3 years of previous experience is required for this position.
Contact us by applying now.