CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
D.ZAVOS GROUP, one of the leading land and building Developers in Cyprus, based in Limassol is now seeking to employ a Personal Assistant to one of Group's Director.
· Diploma I secretarial studies or in business administration or related field
· At least 5 years previous experience in a similar role
· Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Power point.
· Excellent knowledge of English language (verbal and written)
· Strong interpersonal skills with an approachable personality;
· Clear understanding of confidentiality
· Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change.
· Ability to work in a flexible manner – out of hours as required.