CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
An award-winning Forex and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients, we are seeking a Business Development Team Leader to join their rapidly expanding Larnaca operation. The successful candidate will have experience within the Forex sector and in managing a small team. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience then this Business Development Team Leader position would be a great career move in joining an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor departmental performance through the internal Business Intelligence system.
- Set out monthly targets to Affiliate Executives and ensure that they are achieved.
- Contact new Affiliates of the Company, introduce the Company and its services and ascertain the needs and individual circumstances of each new Affiliate.
- Manage the retention of Affiliates to ensure that the Company’s business strategies are achieved.
- Conduct an induction to new clients regarding their affiliate panel and how to utilise the systems available to them.
- Provide information to Affiliates with respect to their duties and responsibilities, the Affiliate Policy and Marketing Policy of the Company.
- Inform Affiliates of the commission structure they will receive and if applicable negotiate for a different commission structure.
- Communicate to Affiliates the various promotions, products and marketing campaigns currently active.
- Validate Affiliate accounts after the prospective Affiliate has undergone through the Affiliate acceptance procedure and the Affiliate due diligence and verification of identity procedures which the Company has in place.
- Use of online software applications in order to have a personal conversation with an Affiliate who might be facing problems while using the website and/or might request further clarifications.
- Arrange meetings, either face to face or remote, with clients to drive business development.
- Ensure team members consistently meet targets and objectives.
- Achieve all sales targets on a consistent basis outline by their line manager.
- Carry out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
- Contribute to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- A University or College Degree.
- Fluency in English plus an additional language.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in sales and/or business development in the Forex sector.
- Experience in managing people and teams.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and target orientated individual.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Zoe Andreou at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.