CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
A CySEC regulated Cypriot Investment Firm are currently looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a company which was established over 10 years ago with their office in easy access to the highway in Limassol. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application, which makes the role crucial for the success of the company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop new user-facing features
- Produce and maintain websites and web application user interfaces
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Report to the IT Manager and collaborate with other team members
- Experience in mobile first design
- Attention to detail and usability
- Ability for effective design decisions
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Portfolio of past work showcasing listed skills
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience in the forex industry is an advantage
- 13th Salary
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.