CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
GRS is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Store Manager for a very well-established and reputable chain of retail stores in Limassol. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years previous working experience in a Retail Management position. If you are seeking the right opportunity to work within a team of passionate experts and to join a fast-growing environment with an opportunity for self- development, then please apply today.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervising, training and motivating the sales team to achieve sales targets
- Maintaining the store’s good image in terms of window display, store merchandising, decoration and cleanliness in accordance with the brand’s specifications
- Management of stocks, ensuring continuing stock replenishment in the store, returns and transfers between stores
- Responsible for the supervision and control of the cash desk
- Providing high level customer service
- Handling customers complains
- Weekly and daily planning of tasks and administration of staff timetables, according to the legislation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Fluent in Greek and English language, both verbal and written
- Russian language would be considered as a plus
- Processes customer service excellency
- Enjoys and embraces continuous environment
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Our client offers an attractive remuneration package including commission on sales & monthly bonus
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Zoe Andreou at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.