CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry. Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
EuropeFX is now expanding its team and is currently recruiting a Retention Administrator. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this position, this would be a great opportunity to join a well-established brand as a Retention Administrator.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Managing portfolios with clients
- Ensuring smooth functioning of the department
- Scheduling, delaying, rescheduling appointments either by phone or email with clients
- Reporting the efficiency of the retention agent
- Preparing reports upon management request
- Native English speaker or fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Online Reputation experience
Additional Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity for self-development and career advancement.
- Working within a multicultural, friendly and highly motivating environment.
- Free medical insurance.
To apply for this position, please send your CV careers.CY@europefx.com quoting the job title into the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications, only selected candidates will be responded to.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to email@example.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.