CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
P.O. Box 51409, Limassol 3505
Medochemie Ltd is an International Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 4355 marketing authorizations and operates in more than 107 countries around the world. Our thirteen separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Medochemie Ltd invites applications from career oriented professionals for the position of Quality Control Associate in our offices in Limassol, CYPRUS.
· To perform chemical analysis to raw materials and finished pharmaceutical dosage forms using a variety of analytical and separation techniques such as High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Gas Chromatography (GC).
· To carry out stability studies to pharmaceutical products stored under different climatic control conditions following the appropriate monitoring software, using the required analytical & separation technique and implementing analytical chemistry statistics.
· University degree in Chemistry or other relevant discipline.
· Post Graduates or Doctoral degrees will be considered as an additional asset.
· Experience in pharmaceutical analysis or in use of liquid chromatography HPLC, will be considered as an additional asset.
· Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Location: Limassol, Cyprus
We are offering an attractive remuneration package and challenging opportunity for professional development.
If you wish to work in a pleasant, modern, professional environment with excellent career opportunities, please apply online through our web site: http://www.medochemie.com/MainMenu/Careers.aspx
Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CV’s kept in our database have been deleted. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.