CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Who we Are?
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of Forex? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySec and in the Seychelles by the FSA, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 7 million client trades, while our monthly trading volume is over $120 billion.
Our multicultural staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling and regular team events around the world.
Who we are looking for?
The successful candidate will be part of a highly professional IT team, who will be responsible for building the user interface (UI) of our web applications. Candidate will ensure that the code and overall application UI components are highly optimized, appealing and easy to maintain. The candidate will maintain a collaborative, problem solving attitude and co-ordinate with the rest of the IT Team working on different layers of the company’s microservices architecture.
What helps you succeed?
· Experience of using CSS stylesheet languages (SASS) and libraries such as Bootstrap/Foundation;
· Excellent understanding of React.js and its core principles;
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
· Experience with RESTful APIs;
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
· Knowledge of browser testing, debugging, benchmarking and optimization;
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
· Good understanding, awareness of usability, accessibility, cross browser issues;
· Proficiency with agile development methodologies;
· Proficiency with Git (Bitbucket) is an advantage;
· Proficient in English language with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment;
· Previous experience within the financial markets Industry on a similar IT field.
It will be considered as a plus if you have:
· Experience with PHP and PostgreSQL.
Working with us you will expect:
· A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company with an international team of skilled colleagues;
· There will be travel opportunities;
· Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience;
· Modern and professional work environment in a modern yet cosy office in the city;
· Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”;
· Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness”;
· Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care, Annual Check-ups etc.;
· Weekly snacks, fruits and endless coffee supply in the kitchen;
· 13th Salary.
If you wish to join our team and make your next Career step, please apply through email@example.com